If you are moving to Sydney alone, here is a list of activities and places you should visit. They are perfect to do by yourself. They require only your presence! 😀
- Walk around The Rocks -The Rocks is the oldest area of Sydney and it provides lots of fun. If you like history, this beautiful place full of historic scenes will be perfect for you. You can see such beautiful scenes like:
- a) First Government House
- b) Captain John Hunter Memorial
- c) The Argyle Cut (Oldest subway in Australia – its walls are made by convicts)
- Visit IMAX Theatre in Darling Harbour An impressive place to watch 3D movies and learn about science and technology. Place where your imagination comes true!
- Watch the sunset from Bondi Beach This romantic pose shows why Bondi is one of the most famous beaches Sydney. Here you can also watch the busiest place of Sydney – Bondi Junction. If you like taking photos, here is great opportunity for that!
- Go shopping at Pitt Street Mall This street leads from Town Hall Station to Queen Victoria Building and it offers plenty of shops and cafes. Ideal place to shop, especially if you are a fashionista!:)
- Hire a bicycle and go by bike around Darling Harbour Ride around this beautiful part of the city on your own bike or sit down in one of cafes with friends or family. Enjoy breathtaking views of Botanical Garden, Chinatown and Pyrmont Bridge!
- Visit Observatory Hill It is located near Sirius building which has some museum exhibits dedicated to astronomy as well as amazing view over the harbour bridge’s pylons and city.
- Watch an AFL game If you are a guy, this is must-do activity! Australian Football League is the biggest sport in Australia. So if you like sports, go to one of stadiums for a game between St. Kilda Saints and Sydney Swans or see some other games on your own!!!
- Go shopping at Queen Victoria Building You can buy everything here: clothes, shoes, bags… It looks like maze – 4 floors offer millions of products.:D
- Take part in an opera production The City Opera company offers great possibility to watch professional singers performing under the chandeliers of Town Hall’s lobby for free!
- Wander around Woolloomooloo area If you want to enjoy Sydney away from crowded city centre, this is one of the best places to visit. Lots of nice restaurants and cafes, small streets… you also can get to see some great views!
- Watch the view from Pylon Lookout It’s located right beneath Sydney Harbour Bridge. If you are trying hard, you will get there!:) This place gives spectacular view over harbour bridge pylons and blacktown junction
- Take part in a free walking tour Walk with locals who know everything about Sydney!
- Visit Taronga Zoo Australia’s oldest zoo has its origins dating back to 1884 when it was founded by David Jones. The zoo is situated on Bradleys Head peninsula offering stunning views across Sydney Harbour.
Does reading about this topic makes you realize that you can do with some company in your life? You can visit the Ivy Société Sydney escorts page, and check out the best escorts there could be.